Each year brings new trending and impactful social media marketing strategies for businesses. Considering how the COVID-19 pandemic has impeded the mobility and health of so many people, businesses and marketing experts got creative this year. They are finding better ways to reach their target audiences and convert them into customers with a social media 2021 strategy.
Here are 10 monster ideas for revamping your social media in 2021.
1. Social media storiesPeople nowadays spend more time on social media than ever, and many of us find short-lived and disappearing content to be captivating. According to a study by Social Insider, brands are currently posting four social media stories in a day. If you still haven’t tried it, you can start incorporating this ephemeral content into your marketing strategies.
2. Live streamingWhen the health crisis hit the world last year, a lot of businesses had to close their doors, limit their serving capacity, or shift to online marketing. Not surprisingly, this worked well with the quarantine and lockdown protocols. Going live on Facebook and Instagram provided brands with a way to interact with their isolated audiences. There are also those who do live-selling of their products. Other things that you can do during your live online sessions include:
- Q&A or information drive
- Behind-the-scenes features
3. Social media 2021 calendarA social media calendar will serve as a centralized place where you monitor and plan your content publishing strategy. Instead of just winging it and randomly posting stuff, build a consistent schedule of content. This should be well thought out to build trust with your audience. Your social media calendar should outline:
- The platforms where you want to publish content
- The date and time of posting
- Relevant hashtags
- Captivating captions
- Attention drawing visuals